Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Rwwwshel client for Windows
From: "Vinicius Dalesandro" <vdalesandro () proteus com br>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:04:51 -0300

Does anyone knows about the ported version of Rwwwshell.pl to Windows?

In the Server mode it works fine in my Win2k box, but, in the client
mode it says :

"C:\>rwwwshell.pl 123
starting in slave mode
Slave activated
Bizarre SvTYPE [86] at C:\rwwwshell.pl line 136. "

I listened something about the Fork function aren´t working fine in
ActivePerl.

Thanks in advance,

Vinícius Dalesandro
Proteus Security Systems
http://proteus-sec.com/

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

  By Date           By Thread