Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Posting Product Information
From: Alfred Huger <ah () securityfocus com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:38:35 -0600 (MDT)

Heya all,

Every now and then folks mail me asking if it's alright to post product
announcements to the list. The short answer is yes. However it comes with
a caveat, the posting must be factual and rich in information about the
product itself (although more than two pages might be a touch too much).
No marketing glossy hype (yes, there is a place for it, just not here) and
no pricing information as I would prefer that type of information dealt
with off list. I will all polite follow up conversation and Q&A around the
product as it comes in so if you are not prepared to answer questions
please do not post.

Cheers,
-al

VP Engineering
SecurityFocus
"Vae Victis"

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

  By Date           By Thread