Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Advanced Port Scanner for Windows
From: "viv3kr" <viv3kr () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:50:23 -0500

I have developed a port scanner for Windows with some advanced options like
SYN,FIN,Xmas, ACK and Null scanning. It also supports Idle scanning
(http://www.insecure.org/nmap/idlescan.html)  where in a Zombie host is
apparently used to perform the scans. It has full multi-threading support
which makes it even faster. Its built from scratch and doesn't depend on any
packet capture libraries. You can find it at http://www.vsniff.tk and the
name of the application is VScan. I would highly appreciate your feedback.
Regards, viv3kr