Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Network Mapping/Discovery
From: "Rosado, Rafael (Rafael)" <rarosado () lucent com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:51:18 -0600

It doesn't look like Network Supervisor is free anymore (they only have a
downloadable 60 day evaluation version).

Question: does it work for all types of switches or only 3Com switches?

Rafael Rosado, CISSP, CISA
Lucent Technologies O
IT Security Manager
Caribbean and Latin America Region (CALA) and
Global Risk Assessment and Penetration Testing
* 954-885-2176 (phone)
* 954-885-3861(fax)
* 954-648-3532 (mobile)
* rarosado () lucent com