Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Ethical Hacking Training
From: "charl van der walt" <charl () sensepost com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:16:51 +0200

Hey Andy,

The updated site looks great - thanks again for the effort you do with
this.

The Sensepost site from South Africa seems to be down does
anyone know what has become of them and whether this is a
temporary glitch or if yet another provider has gone down the pan?

Argh! No, we're still alive and kicking. In fact, our training offering
has even expanded a little bit. Our home page is www.sensepost.com, or
you can go directly to http://www.sensepost.com/services_training.html.
We had some horrible power failures over the last few weeks, which may
have affected our DNS, but as far as I know our site should be up and
running (I checked today). If you do still have problems reaching us
_please_ let me know! Any training enquiries can be directed to
training () sensepost com

Regards

./charl