Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Parsing nmap xml output files with PERL
From: Anthony G Persaud <ironstar () iastate edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:13:51 -0600 (CST)

Sorry for those getting this email twice, but I have been using PERL to
write security audit scripts with nmap. I have created a perl module (its
been a while now), and it is available on CPAN and Sourceforge.net. The
module can be used in perl scripts to parse the nmap xml output and
extract the needed information. Hopefully it is useful to others
when writing security tools.

On Sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/npx

or on CPAN (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network)

http://search.cpan.org/~apersaud/Nmap-Parser-XML/

Regards,

Anthony G Persaud
ironstar () iastate edu