Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

How to pick the right company for penetration testing?
From: Andy Paton <aoyt78 () dsl pipex com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:53:35 +0000

Hi Guys & Girls

I have a customer who would like to engage with a security partner for penetration testing service in the UK.

I'm in a position to recommend a company and would like to know, what credentials/information/references should I ask
for from a company who offers such services.

Regards

AP

P.S. I don't mind obvious touting for business (I will only pick a UK company)