Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: running L0phtcrack under wine
From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:23:26 -0600

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 02:11, miguel.dilaj () pharma novartis com wrote:
Just my $0.02, and not answering to your question...
I prefer to use our tool Lepton's Crack instead of L0phtcrack, and it
has
the advantage of being available for Linux/UNIXish, Windows using
Cygwin,
or pure Windows port.

And l0phtcrack is not? Strange..... on my FreeBSD system I just do
"/usr/ports/security/l0phtcrack; make install" and got a good enough
version to brute stuff....

Why fr0stman wants to run it under Wine I'm not sure. I would imagine
that source or RPMs are available for Linux as well.

Cheers,
Frank

  By Date           By Thread