Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

encrypting Autologon credentials?
From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:40:18 -0800

lo all,
I'm curious if anyone has ever seen anything on encrypting the "Autologon" feature of Windows. I know its
a terrible practice to keep it in the cleartext in the registry so I was curious if anyone has tried
to make this feature more secure. I did some google searches but turned up with nada.
Any info appreciated,
-wire
--
Visit Things From Another World for the best
comics, movies, toys, collectibles and more.