Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Oracle toplink mapping workbench password algorithm
From: Martin <broadcast () mail ptraced net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:53:26 -0300

Read the link, really interesting. There's a tiny mistake there tho, on
the example. 97 + 112 does not equal 224, no matter what. I was coding a
PERL script to decrypt the passwords, and I took the 'pa' '74E0'
example, since I was a bit lazy to code a "crypter". Well, here's a PERL
script that will decode the password, email me if you can improve it, or
if you find any errors (Im pretty sure it has, it's pretty ugly).