Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: All tcp ports open?
From: StoneBeat <stonebeat () ya com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:41:45 +0200

A few years ago i wrote a quick script that does something similar but doesn't
need tcpdump, nemesis or any external tool to work. It had tcpdump and
nemesis capabilities built-in

it accepts three parameters:
 -i (my own IP address)
-d (device, for example eth0)
-r (real open ports)

#./obfuscator-eth.pl -i 192.168.1.1 -d eth0 -r 21-20-6000

It appears to obfuscate Nmap Syn/Normal scan and fingerprint.

you can download here:
http://webs.ono.com/stonebeat/obfuscator-eth.pl.txt