Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Wireless Pentest using an iPaq
From: wireless newbie <wireless_newbie () hushmail com>
Date: 29 Sep 2004 20:40:21 -0000

I currnetly have a compaq iPaq running windowsCE 2002.  I have an original "iPaq Navigation System" GPS sleeve.  I also
have a SENAO wireless compaq Flash Card that can plug into the GPS sleeve.

I can use the wireless card in the GPS sleeve and connect to any AP with the correct configuration details.  But when I
try and run the mini-stumbler software the wireless card does not work.

Can anyone point me to any software that can use this combination of hardware and software or point to a site that has
the relevent drivers?

Regards

W_N

  By Date           By Thread