Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Craking Serv-u passwords stored in .ini file.
From: "Jérôme" ATHIAS <jerome.athias () caramail com>
Date: 3 Sep 2004 18:27:43 -0000

You maybe can try this:

Serv-U admin servers passwords decoder 0.1

http://aluigi.altervista.org/pwdrec/servupwd.zip

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html