Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

How to penetrate location with Terminal Services and TSWeb?
From: ricci () cs ust hk
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:41:52 +0800 (HKT)

Hello All,

I'm doing a penetration test client and I found that they have Terminal
services, and /TSWeb directory on their system, what are the potential
vulnerabilities and how can I penetrate into their systems?

Please advise.

Thx.

Ricci

FREE WHITE PAPER - Wireless LAN Security: What Hackers Know That You Don't

Learn the hacker's secrets that compromise wireless LANs. Secure your
WLAN by understanding these threats, available hacking tools and proven
countermeasures. Defend your WLAN against man-in-the-Middle attacks and
session hijacking, denial-of-service, rogue access points, identity
thefts and MAC spoofing. Request your complimentary white paper at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/AirDefense_pen-test_050801