Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Tcleo keylogger v0.3 released
From: "Flavio A. Fernandez" <ffernandez () citefa gov ar>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:25:04 -0300

Hi.
Tcleo is part of our Honeypot project (Paranoid), therefore it is designed to
hide itself and not to leave any data on the local machine. Local logging is
always a good idea, but this feature is not scheduled for the near future.
Keystroke data is actually exported in real time to a remote server. If you
do not want to use tcleo server, you can use tcpdump or other similar tool to
capture tcleo udp packets. Anyway, we're soon to release a pcap-based tcleo
packet analyzer at our homepage.

We're open to coding collaboration from anyone.

Flavio