Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CDMA1X Security
From: Alexey Toptygin <alexeyt () freeshell org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:09:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 pen-test () securityfocus com wrote:

Does anybody knows well known threats and vulnerabilities in the CDMA1X
system? Which technology is most security between CDMA1X and GRPS.

Well... I know GPRS fairly well, but I don't understand your question.

                        Alexey

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

  By Date           By Thread