Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: oracle VA/PT
From: Joshua Wright <jwright () hasborg com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:53:18 -0400

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831