Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

MSN File upload Monitoring
From: <fullsecure () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:21:04 +0300

Do you advise any method for MSN File Upload monitoring
MSN Caht monitoring is possible with 3rd party tools. But I couldn' t monitor MSN uploaded file name. Sincerely

Concerned about Web Application Security? Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request () cenzic com for details.