Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

a opensource pentesters tools manual (ospttm) project.
From: "Joel Jose" <joeljose420 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:48:53 +0000

hy people,

 I have set on a project to make a penetration testing tools
methodology, which i have tentatively called ospttm(open source
penetration testingtools manual). With the help of the community, and
my professional experiences i am trying to take it to its first
version. Although very little has been done, if at all anything this
draft indicates what this project is expected to be about. I am hoping
that my fellow pentesters will comeout and give their contributions.
Together with all our best practises and experiences, it is hoped that
ospttm can make life easier(a little bit) for the penetration tester.

the current draft is posted here: http://ospttm.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

I would definetly appreciate my fellow testers if you could mail me or
start a discussion in pen-test mailing list(if that is allowed).. we
could work on the draft and get it incorporated into the manual.

joel.

--
As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an
evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request () cenzic com for details.