Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Remote Console on MySQL
From: "Isidro Ramon Labrador Rodriguez" <irlabrador () sgi es>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:31:06 +0200

 As far as I know it does not exist something like XP..cmdshell in mySQL. The ways you can interact with OS are:

Import files into a table by using:

LOAD DATA INFILE <path> INTO Table <name_of_the_table>

Export data to a file by using:

SELECT * FROM  <name_of_the_table> INTO OUTFILE <path>

Best Regards,
Isidro Labrador