Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Wireless Cards for pen testing?
From: Tonnerre Lombard <tonnerre.lombard () sygroup ch>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:01:46 +0200

Salut,

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 20:00 -0600, Tim wrote:
You will also want a GPS

I can recommend the Garmin products here, those I had the least trouble
with and they don't take too long to find out where they are. I've had
problems wardriving once with a non-Garmin GPS because it lost the
satellite around every other corner and took around 15min to get back
up.

                                Tonnerre
--
SyGroup GmbH
Tonnerre Lombard

Loesungen mit System
Tel:+41 61 333 80 33    Roeschenzerstrasse 9
Fax:+41 61 383 14 67    4153 Reinach BL
Web:www.sygroup.ch      tonnerre.lombard () sygroup ch

  By Date           By Thread