Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: arp injection for wifi pentesting
From: Tonnerre Lombard <tonnerre.lombard () sygroup ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:53:38 +0200

Salut,

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 16:53 +0200, rello wrote:
In my laptop (Apple iBook G4) isn't present the cardbus slot, so it's
impossible for me to use many of the best wireless cards.

AFAIR, there is a card slot hidden under the keyboard. If you remove the
keyboard, you can replace the WLAN card.

                                        Tonnerre
--
SyGroup GmbH
Tonnerre Lombard

Loesungen mit System
Tel:+41 61 333 80 33    Roeschenzerstrasse 9
Fax:+41 61 383 14 67    4153 Reinach BL
Web:www.sygroup.ch      tonnerre.lombard () sygroup ch

  By Date           By Thread