Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: pentest physical security
From: Cedric Blancher <blancher () cartel-securite fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:28:22 +0200

Le lundi 31 juillet 2006 à 00:49 -0400, scott a écrit :
Okay,I've been contacted about pentesting physical security system for
a  medium size company that is integrating IT & physical
security,ie;cameras,id gates,etc.
I'm not exactly sure where to start,other than the
obvious;passwords,permissions,etc.

Maybe some clue here:

http://recon.cx/en/f/sconheady-social-engineering-for-pen-testers.pdf

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php