Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Network monitoring...
From: "Jeffrey Isherwood" <ish () dolphtech com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 00:50:10 -0400 (EDT)

Looking for a good source of word lists to use in a network scanner if I
can get access to the network and install it.

Do not want to sniff all traffic, just want to be able to pull out custom
traffic based upon keywords... anyone know where I can find some nice
keyword lists for a variety or traffic types?

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request () cenzic com for details.