Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Nmap/Mysql
From: John Hally <JHally () epnet com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:01:02 -0400

Hello All,

I'm looking to see if anyone is currently dumping nmap scans to mysql and
how they may be doing it.  I see that there's a sourceforge page for a patch
to the nmap code, but it looks to only support 3.x and not the latest 4.x
code.

Also curious if anyone has a integrated this into a front-end of some sort.

Thanks!

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request () cenzic com for details.