Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

AW: How to pentest Skype?
From: Christian.Assfalg () bc boehringer-ingelheim com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:21:27 +0200

Hello,

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1866
This Article abot cryptography beeing a double-edged sword was posted on the security basics mailing List.

There's a very interresting Link about security concerns in Skype on the bottom (which gets explained in the article
itself) that should provide you with a very good starting point for further investigations.

Greetings,
Christian Assfalg

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----