Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Download Core Impact
From: "William Bell" <williamb () cwie net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 05:18:39 -0700

The short answer is there is no trial. CORE Security claims that the nature
of their product as a penetration tool, and not just a vulnerability
scanner, if in the wrong hands could be dangerous. If you call them you can
obtain a limited license, for about $2500 ( you have to send them the 8 ips
and they are hardcoded into the license ) Depending on how interested you
are in their product this might be a viable solution, it was for me, we love
the product currently deploy it.

William Bell II
CWIE Security