Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Sensepost Wikto vs E-Or
From: "Mike Gilligan" <mikewgilligan () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 15:49:44 +0800

Hi list
Could someone familiar with the whole Web Application Assessment space educate me on the differences between the Sensepost Wikto and E-Or tools? They both appear to be Web Application Assessment tools but I'm sure there are subtle if not very obvious differences that I'm missing.

Thanks,
Mike.

Concerned about Web Application Security? Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request () cenzic com for details.