Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: DDOS Products
From: Enno Rey <erey () ernw de>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:12:18 +0100

Hi,

I would like to get back to the subject from another perspective.
Given I wanted to do some "stress testing" in a controlled environment, what would the current choice of tools be?
In the past I've worked a lot with ttcp and netperf but I've not touched the area for some time now. Any experience
from the community here? Special recommendations when it comes to testing web servers (http/https) or MXs (smtp)?

thanks,

Enno

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW