Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: RE: Nikto open ports
From: noa () imperva com
Date: 9 Nov 2006 14:18:45 -0000

Thanks for the replies.
The reason I suspected to begin with that Nikto is the one that is not closing the ports, is because a sniffer does
show that FINs are sent from the server.
By the way, I've also run nmap and the results showed more open ports than those found by nikto.

Noa

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW