Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Re: SSH version 2(!!) - brute forcer
From: r.melchior () telonic de
Date: 19 Sep 2006 09:08:13 -0000

I am wondering how the files from the guess-who archive can be compiled in a way that I have one file for use. I have
to do some pen tests against our ssh server. guess-who will be running on ubuntu with gcc 4.0. Many thanks.

- Ray

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php