Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Oracle Application Server 10g
From: "Serguey Forcade" <sergueyf () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 23:00:55 -0400

Hello, I'm running a penetration test on a client's company. They're using
Oracle HTTP Server / Oracle Application Server 10g / OracleAS Web cache to
publish their web page. Scanning the host it shows the ldap port open and I
figured it belongs to the Oracle Internet Directory service. Could anyone
point me in the right direction to pen-test the LDAP Directory?

Thanks in advance.

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php