Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Launching exploits from C
From: infosecpentests () gmail com
Date: 7 Sep 2006 21:34:20 -0000

I am new to pentesting, I use metasploit and it has been great, I want to learn more on launching exploits that are in
C right from C and compiling them and launching them instead of having to use metasploit. Any tutorials out there to
launching exploits via python c or other waays other then using a framwork IE metasploit?

Thanks () !

--Sean

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php