Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Launching exploits from C
From: gat0r <gat0r () toughguy net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:43:57 -0600

$gcc exploitcode.c -o exploitcode

$./exploitcode

-----------------stuff happens------------

get the shell...

#whoami
root

On 9/7/06 3:34 PM, "infosecpentests () gmail com" <infosecpentests () gmail com>
wrote:

I am new to pentesting, I use metasploit and it has been great, I want to
learn more on launching exploits that are in C right from C and compiling them
and launching them instead of having to use metasploit. Any tutorials out
there to launching exploits via python c or other waays other then using a
framwork IE metasploit?

Thanks () !

--Sean

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php