Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Crestron pen testing?
From: j eric townsend <jet () flatline net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:42:17 -0400

Anyone done any testing of Crestron automation equipment from the TCP/IP side of things?    I've read a few articles
about how their IR controllers can be jacked, but I'm more interested in the network side.  (And even more interested
in not duplilcating someone else's work.)

thx,
--jet

--
jet / KG6ZVQ
http://www.flatline.net

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020