Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Mpack
From: Nikolaj <lorddoskias () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:21:56 +0300

I apologize to you all. It seems that I've been misunderstood. I wanted "first-hand" information, implying "first-hand" analysis on mpack. And the "where it can be bought" thing was a last resort - if no one had any info then I would've been forced to buy it and see how it works. The links that people posted on the list were very helpful. Thank you to all and I hope that I won't be misunderstood in the future.

And again my sincere apologies for the preposterous situation.

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020