Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Interesting Ruling Regarding WiFi access
From: ebk_lists () hotmail com
Date: 1 Jun 2007 16:43:02 -0000

Given all of the discussion regarding wifi access and the legalities surrounding it, I found this interesting:

While I find the ruling in this circumstance a bit extreme, I think that it is good that we are now getting some case
law to back up what has been up to this point mere speculation on what *may* happen in a court.

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020