Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Blue Team ROE
From: mesenbrink () hotmail com
Date: 1 Mar 2007 19:45:18 -0000

List,

I wanted to send out a general email asking the members of this list their professional opinions on being limited
during a Blue Team pen-test.  I have a govt customer that is trying deny us the ability to remove password hashes/files
from the system for cracking, write procedures for every tool/exploit that could be possibly executed, not allow the
not perform the assessment with such restrictions, what are some thoughts from this list on this subject?

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW