Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Note from pen-test Moderator
From: Erin Carroll <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:10:49 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings pen-test members,

I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that processing of pen-test submissions should be back to a normal daily schedule now. I've been rather busy lately with a new baby in the house and relatives visiting so moderation has been somewhat sporadic the past 2 weeks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Side note: I'll be attending the InfoSec conference in the UK in April and would love to meet any list members across the pond to talk shop. Please email me off list if you are attending or are in the area and wish to explain why your beer is warm. :)

Thanks!

--
Erin Carroll
Moderator

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW