Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Info about Pen Testing
From: "Gerrit @ DeadSet Internet Technologies" <info () deadset-tech com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:13:54 +0200

Hi

I am new to the list so if I ask the wrong the wrong questions or in the wrong way, please excuse me ;)

I have recently done the CEH course, but what I would like to know is what the best way is to actually learn the skills required to do penetration testing. I know that actual practice is best, but are there any good material like tutorials that can assist in this learning process.

Thank you in advance

GK

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW