Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: TCP stack smashing
From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:12:14 +1100

Foundstone Blast?
http://www.foundstone.com/index.htm?subnav=resources/navigation.htm&subcontent=/resources/proddesc/blast.htm

RFC 2398 - Some Testing Tools for TCP Implementors
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2398.html

cheers
Ivan

On 3/9/07, Balaji Prasad <bpmlist () sonic net> wrote:
I am looking for a tool that can be used to stress the tcp implementation
on our web/application server. I remember there used to be a tool called
EvilTCP that could be integrated
into the bsd/linux kernel to emulate a bad TCP implementation. However I
cannot find it on google. Can anybody help with this or do you know of any
similar utility that I can use to make malformed TCP transactions
(request/response).

thanks

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW