Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: RE: Re: Legality of WEP Cracking
From: ebk_lists () hotmail com
Date: 22 May 2007 12:39:09 -0000

That's odd. I've never had that problem. Backtrack 2 even supports internal broadcom cards... You sure its the driver?

If you want/need to get the latest driver, you'll need to know your chipset. My orinoco actually has an atheros
chipset, which uses the madwifi drivers available here:

http://madwifi.org/

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020