Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] TCP/IP vulnerability
From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:04:50 +1000

dude, check out Fernando Gont site

http://www.gont.com.ar/tools/icmp-attacks/index.html

cheers
Ivan

On 5/22/07, Mohit Kohli <mkohli () techmahindra com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I got an assignment to write a white paper on TCP/IP and to show demo on how to exploits the same.

I have listed some of the vulnerability, but need some good tools (preferably windows based) to exploit the
vulnerability and to perform further analysis.

overlapping IP fragments
Tear Drop
Land
SYN Attack
Ping Flooding
IP Spoofing

SYN Guessing

Smurf Attack

Source Routing
TCP Hijacking

Man-in-the-Middle Attack

I will appreciate; if you could provide me some inputs with regards to tools to exploits the vulnerability.

Cheers

Mohit

 Disclaimer:

 This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra
policy statement, you may review at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and
http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020