Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Consulting License Offer
From: "Foster, Matt" <matt.foster () redseal net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 19:45:59 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,

I don't know who you spoke to but you can most definitely get a 30 day
trial we have had approaching 100 requests come through to date which are
being processed at the moment.

If you would like to call me directly or provide me with your phone number
I would be happy to give you a call to arrange.

Regards
Matt

Matt Foster

VP of Sales