Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Open Source Database Auditing
From: Joxean Koret <joxeankoret () yahoo es>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:02:36 +0200

Hi Bobby,

On jue, 2007-05-10 at 15:58 +0000, holstein.robert () bls gov wrote:
Hey all.

I'm looking for open source database vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools.  Tips and techniques,
and any related documentation would also be helpful. This is specific to Oracle9i-10G, but I would welcome input for
any other DB's as well.

You have many interesting tools listed here:

http://www.petefinnigan.com/tools.htm

You can also take a look to the Inguma project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/inguma) which is Open Source and
written in python and, if you're looking for exploits, in Milw0rm. There
are a couple of Oracle 9i and 10g exploits.

---
Regards,
Joxean Koret

We have commercial tools on-site but are not licensed to assess devices outside our IP range.

Thanks in advance!
Bobby