Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Oracle tnslistener
From: tommymay () comcast net (Tommy May)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 00:48:55 +0000

Anyone know of a good tool that will help to illustrate the vulnerabilities of Oracle tnslistener left unsecured?  I
already know that nessus illustrates when it is unprotected, but I am looking for something that will actually
illustrate a compromise in a proof of concept lab.

Thanks,
Tommy

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020