Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Open Source Database Auditing
From: "SD List" <list () security-database com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:17:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,
Here is a global pack as presented during the latest Amsterdam Blackhat by
folks from Argeniss.

http://www.argeniss.com/research/HackingDatabases.zip

A lot of good stuffs (papers, tools, exploits and new techniques -
backdoors etc etc)

-- Nabil Ouchn
security-database.com

Try the Oracle Auditing Tools.

http://www.cqure.net/wp/?page_id=2

~Jim Patterson
Rapid7, LLC

On May 10, 2007, at 11:58 AM, holstein.robert () bls gov wrote:

Hey all.

I'm looking for open source database vulnerability assessment and
penetration testing tools.  Tips and techniques, and any related
documentation would also be helpful. This is specific to
Oracle9i-10G, but I would welcome input for any other DB's as well.

We have commercial tools on-site but are not licensed to assess
devices outside our IP range.

Thanks in advance!

Bobby

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020