Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: OSCP
From: Pete Herzog <lists () isecom org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:52:14 +0100

I need to brush up on the new OSSTMM, but found the earlier version to read like stereo instructions.

LOL!!!

Yes! I knew those years as a technical writer for BOSE would pay off!

I actually did find this comment funny. And true. We're working on it.

-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report