Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

For those interested in covert channels
From: "nights shadow" <nights.shadow () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 01:14:09 -0600

Hi list, I wrote a quick post about a time when I needed to create a
secure form of communication without any messenger clients.

The post's name is "Guide to Encrypted Covert Channels" and it's located at:
http://turboborland.blogspot.com/2008/12/guide-to-encrypted-dynamic-covert.html

I hope it provides some entertainment for those who've worked with
covert channels before or those just generally curious.  This was my
first time creating one and it was pretty fun communicating securely
with only needing to be on the same network.  Any and all comments
appreciated.

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report