Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CoBIT a Security Audit Framework?
From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:32:15 -0500 (EST)

you seem to give too much credit to headhunters and contract agency staff as well as common HR folks for knowledge base and facts. These folks are clueless, and so you will get this misinformation all the time and not just related to security. Same with issue surrounding credentials and certifications. Just get used to it and learn to personally drown out the noise of misinformation you will be facing <smile>. It's all part of the game.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne